Festival Question in 2021
What is our legacy for the future?
* examples: environment, human and social relations, culture, art and modernity
Feature films (long film), Short films, in the form of narrative (fiction), documentary (non-fiction), experimental or animated film up to 30 minutes, including all credits.( The films should be completed from 2015 onward)
By submitting your film you agree to the following:
– The films must include English subtitles even if the spoken language is English. (separate subtitle, Format: srt)
– Parts of your film – including a trailer, teaser, film poster, extracts, and stills – will be used for promotional purposes.
– All entries must be uploaded in PDF/FDX format. Contact details or names are allowed to be on the title page.
– Entry fees are non-refundable.
– Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker and each entry may be entered in multiple categories.
– All films submitted must be free from any legal disputes and the filmmaker must have cleared all rights for music and exhibition.
– All ages are eligible, and you can submit from any country.
– This will be construed as the unconditional acceptance of regulations for screening of films in the festival
– Films in the official program shall not be withdrawn from the festival program before or during the event.
– The jury of different sections of the festival will introduce the nominees for receiving awards within at least 24 hours before the ending ceremony.
– To interpret and elucidate the regulations and to make a final decision on unpredicted issues shall be the festival director’s liability.
-All filmmakers will be notified of their status by mid-July 2021 via the submission contact email address. Please keep us informed of any changes regarding your contact information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept:
- Extremist or propaganda content from religious or political organizations
- Films involving politics/films promoting political agenda
- Films with a poor production standard (bad sound, lack of subtitles/captions for non-English films, video resolution less than 720p HD
Checkbox is CHECKED!