2nd Return international Film & Art Festival
The current situation shows us that again and again wars and warlike confrontations in many parts of the world determine the lives of people. We feel the effects of these conflicts every day through the destruction of habitats and the displacement of people and animals, which are the main escape causes. Wars, as man-made disasters lead to the concept of home taking on a new meaning. People are forced to think anew about their roots and their home. Therefore, this year we have decided to pose the question:
What is home?
Examples: Feeling or place, home, human relationships, nature, etc.
By submitting your film, you agree to the following:
-Short films, in the form of narrative (fiction), documentary (non-fiction), experimental or animated film up to 30 minutes, including all credits. (The films should be completed from 2017 onward)
– Parts of your film – including a trailer, teaser, film poster, extracts, and stills – will be used for promotional purposes.
– Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker and each entry may be entered in multiple categories.
– The films must include English subtitles even if the spoken language is English.
– All films submitted must be free from any legal disputes and the filmmaker must have cleared all rights for music and exhibition.
– All ages are eligible, and you can submit from any country.
– All entries must be uploaded in PDF/FDX format. Contact details or names are allowed to be on the title page.
-All filmmakers will be notified of their status by mid-sep 2022 via the submission contact email address. Please keep us informed of any changes regarding your contact information by emailing email@example.com
We do not accept:
- Extremist or propaganda content from religious or political organisations
- Films involving politics/films promoting political agenda
- Films with a poor production standard (bad sound, lack of subtitles/captions for non-English films, video resolution less than 720p HD
Checkbox is CHECKED!